A stable political setup, robust economic numbers, higher employment opportunities, ease of doing business, equality of opportunity, consistent policies, wellbeing at the core, zero waste, low carbon, and enhanced nature are some of the core attributes of a stable and strong economy. Luckily enough, Dubai has all the attributes that have turned it into a regional trade and business hub. Companies from Australia, the United States, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Germany, India, Pakistan, and many other countries have set up their regional offices in Dubai, which shows the level of confidence on the performing economy. Apart from the big international players, small entrepreneurs have launched a number of startups in Dubai, which are running successfully and are fulfilling the demands of the local community. You’re never late to start your own company in Dubai as the state offers some of the unmatched benefits to do your business here.
Before you make up your mind about establishing a business in the United Arab Emirates, you should go through the following tips.
- Before you launch your project, you should hire a reliable team of legal services which would help you against bureaucratic hurdles and extensive paperwork. An expert PRO team is what you need to get the initial documentation done. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is responsible for registering the new companies in Dubai while Licensing Section makes the preliminary approvals. The new company will also have to obtain a membership of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Following are some of the advantages of hiring a professional PRO team.
- A PRO team lets you focus on your core business objectives of productivity and profitability.
- It handles all the transactions and documentations in a hassle-free manner.
- It reduces or eliminates inductive costs for management.
- It creates massive savings on payroll.
- It helps you in getting your products and services legalized as per the requirements of the local laws.
- Finding a local business partner in Dubai can be a tough ask, when you plan to set up your business in the mainland Dubai. However, things get easier with a company based in a free zone.
- You may roll out a startup company or open an offshore branch of your existing company in Dubai, which is home to over 2 million expatriates.
Dubai is the first of the seven states of the United Arab Emirates to open its property market to foreign ownership. If you’re looking to form a real estate company, the opportunities are unlimited.